1. Responsible for the processing of your data
The controller of your personal data is Webdata Solutions, S.L.U, (hereinafter referred to as "Databis"), with N.I.F. B67068866, and registered office at C. Impressors, 12, 08788 - Vilanova del Camí (Barcelona)
Databis offers its survey services through its web application Mainsurvey and we inform you that the ownership of the domains mainsurvey.net, mainsurvey.es, mainsurvey.cat, mainsurvey.eu (hereinafter, the "Mainsurvey"), is of Databis.
- Administrators: You are an account holder within Mainsurvey, you directly create and manage surveys, contacts, forms, or collaborate on surveys, forms, applications or questionnaires or comment on or review them within an account.
- Creators: Your user has been created by an administrator, he or she can directly create and manage surveys, forms, applications or questionnaires or comment on or review them within an account.
- Respondents: You have received a survey, form, application or questionnaire provided by a service of Mainsurvey.
The User may contact Databis at the following email address: email@example.com.
If you receive one or more surveys and do not wish to receive any more, you must exercise your right to modify and cancel your data with the company in charge of creating and sending these surveys. Databis is not responsible for the sending of surveys from our platform, so the person responsible will always be the account holder from whom the surveys are sent.
2. Information we collect about you
Contact information (name, email address, etc.)
The information will be collected by filling in the forms that are available at different points on the website.
Information on use
We collect data about your usage when you interact with our websites and services. This may include the web pages you visit, the links you click, when you perform those actions, what your language preference is, etc.
Device and browser data
We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data includes your IP address, operating system version, device type, device ID/MAC address, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are logging in from a mobile device, we will also collect the universally unique identifier of that device.
Page label information
Our servers maintain log files that record data each time a device accesses the servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including the originating IP addresses, Internet service providers, files viewed on our site, operating system versions, device type, and time of access data.
Information that they have referred us
If you come to a Mainsurvey web page from an external source (such as a link on another web page or in an email), we collect information about the source that referred us to you.
Information on third parties and integration partners.
We collect your personal information from third parties if, for example, you authorise such third parties to share your information with us or when you have made such information public online.
If you are an administrator or creator, you need a Mainsurvey account before you can use Mainsurvey services. When you register for an account, we will collect your first and last name, your username, your password and your email address. If you choose to register using a third party account (such as your Google, Facebook or LinkedIn accounts), please see the "Third Party Information" section below.
Likewise, if you are an administrator, if you make a payment to Mainsurvey, we will ask you to provide your billing details, such as name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to the payment method, that is a credit card number and the expiration date and other necessary information. If you provide a billing address, we will consider that to be the location of the account holder.
Information on the Address Book
Administrators and creators will be able to import email addresses and other contact information into an Address Book so that you can easily invite people to conduct your surveys or complete your form through our collectors. We do not use this data for our own purposes or to communicate with any person except on your instructions.
We store the data from your surveys/forms/requests (questions and answers) for you and provide analysis tools for you to use in relation to this information.
3. How we use the information we collect
We process personal data about you either with your consent or for the purposes of the following:
- Fulfill our contractual responsibility to provide you with the services.
- We need to use your account information to manage your account, provide services to you, bill you for our services, provide customer support and communicate with you about your service or account. From time to time, we will send you communications of a transactional nature (e.g., service related announcements, billing issues, changes to our services or policies, a welcome email when you first register). You may not unsubscribe from these communications, as they are required to provide you with our services.
- To satisfy the legitimate interests of Mainsurvey de:
- Improving the service experience
- Develop new products and service features that improve the user experience and usability of the application
- Your registration data will be monitored for:
- Avoiding abuse and solving problems.
- Create new services, functions and content or make recommendations.
- Monitor behaviour at an anonymous level to identify and understand trends in various interactions with our services.
- Correct errors and solve problems related to product functionality.
- In order to respond to legal requests or to prevent fraud, we may need to use and disclose information or data we have about you. If we receive a subpoena or court order, we may need to inspect the information we have to determine how to respond.
- We will only use contact information to respond to an enquiry that you, as a Respondent, send us.
- Our customer service team will use your email address to contact you if you have contacted us about a survey, form, request or questionnaire you have received, but we will not send you marketing communications unless you have opted in.
4. Information that is shared
Many of our services allow you to share information with others. Remember, when you share information publicly, search engines may index it. Our services offer you different options for sharing and removing your content, but we cannot remove content from search engines or any other third party. Therefore, you should be careful about the information you disclose publicly.
5. Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties outside Mainsurvey, except in the following limited cases:
- If you are an Administrator or Creator and are on a team plan or an Enterprise plan that uses Mainsurvey, information and data about your account will be shared with other primary administrator (s) ) and your survey data may also be visible to other team members with whom you collaborate or share surveys.
- Your administrator(s) will be able to view your account details, change your passwords, suspend, transfer or cancel your account, or restrict your settings. Please refer to your organisation's internal policies if you have any questions on this topic.
To improve our services
In addition to the above, we have implemented certain Google Analytics functions on our websites and other services that are compatible with display advertising, including refocusing. Visitors to our websites can opt-out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, customise the Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how ads work on Google in the Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics Unsubscribe Browser Plug-in.
7. Data retention
If you have an account with Mainsurvey>/strong>, we will not delete your account details. The retention of this data is under your sole responsibility and control. There are controls in your account that allow you to delete data at the account level (all data in your account) and at the response level. If you are a Respondent, you will need to ask the Creator how long your responses will be stored at the Mainsurvey services.
The expiry dates of the cookies are also described on our web pages, in the cookies policy.
8. Safety of minors
Our services are not intended and may not be used by minors. The term "Minors" refers to persons under the age of 14 (or older if required by the laws of the place of residence). Mainsurvey does not collect personal data from Minors or allow them to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a Minor, we may delete this information without prior notice. If you have reason to believe this has occurred, please contact customer support.